Thursday, February 26, 2015

A New Angel Crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

Pepper Power On.

Today's Paw Walk Forecast calls for the perfect weather with a light breeze bringing in good sniffing activities for the nose.

Perfect Pepper Power Sniffing Spot.


Mr. Cutter and I "discussing" who should be on top of the couch.

Look up pups, I'm up here mixed in with the wispy clouds.  See me up there?  I'm an Angel now.  I crossed over the Rainbow Bridge the day before my 9th woofday.  Over the course of the previous week my kidneys failed and there was nothing to do about it.  (I can't really put a good spin on this because it was so sudden and unexpected.  The test results that came back just spelled out failure, the other testing and dialysis option for no other promise than "that's the next step", but most of all the look in her eyes made my decision for me).

So the PapillonPack™ is down one key member:

The "Happiest Dog" in the universe.  Always a smile on her face and happy all the time.
The "Bossy Britches" of the house.
The "Nurse Nanny" that had to be there no matter what, and make sure that squeaky noise wasn't a dog, but just the rocking chair.
The "Crooner" with her OoooHHoooooHHhrrrGGGGGrrrrgggggGGGgggrrrr's.
The "Alternative Housekeeping"; after all who knew the bed shouldn't be made every day and the throw rugs shouldn't be flat, but hunched in a ball?
The "Nose of Invasion" that could slice through 3 other Papillons with her bulk, height, brashness and long nose to ensure first dibs on food, love and attention.  Have an unoccupied hand, she found it.

Random pictures of Pepper Power and the PapillonPack™.

My first year in my new forever home with Mr. Cutter.
I have freckles, he has cutter-stach.  BOL

Moonlight, Papillon, Perfect Setting.

Pepper helped me paint the wall and trim work.  

Snooze time

Pepper Power Paws at rest.

Scooter and I on guard duty.

BOOOOO!!!  Are you scared?




Always Alert

Chilling on the deck.

Did you say SNACK?

Definition of "Smirk".
Is that YOU?

B-A-T-H TIME Z-O-O-M-I-E-S!!!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hey Mom

Don't Sneeze Into the Wind.

Stop.
Drop.
Roll.

Sprinkler System.


And that, my pup pals is how I would like you to remember me.


Pepper Power.

Keep Your Tails Wagging,
Your Ears Always Up and
Your Nose Sniffing Into the Wind.

Pepper Power Out.


7 comments:

  1. Oh, noes, Pepper... dis is such sad news... we will all miss ya somethin' awful...

    Hope ya is up dere at da Rainbow Bridge, sniffin' da good sniffs and runnin' and playin'...

    Rest in peace, sweet girl...

    luv ya always,
    yer furiend, Finley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pepper! We so sorry yu had to make the trip over the bridge. Howz the rest o' the pack doin without yu?

    Sendin hugs an luv frum my place to yur place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Pepper. Dis r da suckingest nues I hab herd in a WOOOONG time. Momma an' me r so bery sowwy tu kno' dat yu hab goned tu da Wainbow Bwidge. We r sendin' all kindza wuff tu yur Mom an' yur sibwings. (((((huggies))))) West in peece at da Wainbow Bwidge, sweet Peppergurl. Yu will be missed fureber an' always XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dis are such sad news, we's gonna miss ya tons. Sendin big hugs and westie kissies to your momma and all your pack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Pepper...I'm so sad you went to the Bridge. I hope your Momma is doing ok...run free, little pup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear! Momma sends her heartfelt condolences to your family. Coco promised me that she would show you where the cookie dispenser is and what cloud will give you the best view of your family, so you can watch over them, while, munching on cookies.

    Puffy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear! Momma sends her heartfelt condolences to your family. Coco promised me that she would show you where the cookie dispenser is and what cloud will give you the best view of your family, so you can watch over them, while, munching on cookies.

    Puffy

    ReplyDelete