Sunday, March 23, 2014

One of Those Days.

Pepper Power On.

After spending a good part of the day snoopervising Mom work in the yard we are now snoopervising her work around the house.

It all started with this you see.

Nothing going on over this direction.

Nothing going over in this direction either.

Maybe if I check to see if my eyes are clean things might change.

Hey you!  You are upside down.

Nope, you are still upside down.
And then out of the corner of my eye I catch Scooter doing this.

Lazy dog with attitude.

So I gave him one of these right back.  

I give you all one too, because you are still all upside down.  
All in all, Pepper Power's paw walk forecast was for a day spent in the yard, causing trouble with all the other neighbor dogs on the other side of fences, drinking lots of water, enjoying the fresh smells in the breeze blowing by.  We're at 60 paw walking degrees in the sun and it feels great.  Headed back into the normal rain and spring weather for the Pacific Northwest starting tomorrow evening.  It was fun while it lasted. 
 
Pepper Power Off.

3 comments: