Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pepper Power's Paw Walk Forecast.

Pepper Power On.

Today's paw walk forecast is again foggy.  Chilly outside in the high 30's.  No breeze, but every time I go outside I think the moss in the yard has doubled it's output.  Comfy on the paws to walk on but it stores dampness.  Imagine 95% humidity with no rain and it's only 39 degrees.  Brrrr to the bone.


Pepper Power Rejuvenating



I'm choosing to spend part of my day doing some of this.









These ears...Work.


Of course I'll supervise the house cleaning, the floor mopping, the laundry folding.  Just please, not all at once!








I might get up every once in a while and give Cutter a bit of grief.
Oh Sew Low Meeeeee Oh.
But since it's cold, grey and uninviting outside I will probably go back to some more of this.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...
Pepper Power Off.

6 comments:

  1. Hello there, Pepper (well, I assume that's your name!)! Coming over from a link to here provided by your friend Finley to say hello and welcome to Blogville!

    We've had icky cold weather like that where I live, too! I couldn't agree with you more on how to handle those days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're stopping by via Finley's link too! Welcome to Blogville!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pepper, It sounds like a wet day and like a very cold day/ We think tiy did the right thing by snuggling down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleeping seems like a good thing to do on a day like dat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, how da heck I missed dis??? I r outta da woop an' I need ged weeled back in! Momma needs tu stop multitaskin' fwum da ceilin' cuz it r nod werkin'.

    ReplyDelete